1. (Search for St. Louis, Missouri.)
2. What is the weather forecast
for next week in St. Louis?
Weather: High: Low:
Day 1 . . .
Day 2 . . .
Day 3 . . .
Day 4 . . .
Day 5 . . .
Day 6 . . .
Day 7 . . .
3. (Find a good hotel in downtown
St. Louis between $125 to $185 with an inside pool.) Write the
hotel name and address.
Name: . Address: .
4. (Search the following airlines
for flights to St. Louis: Delta, Northwest and United.) Write your
choice and reason.
Airline: . Flight Number(s): .
Transfer City (if necessary): . Cost: .
Departure Date: . Departure Time: . Arrival Time: .
Return Date: . Departure Time: . Arrival Time: .
Why did you choose this airline and flight? .
5. (Go back to the St. Louis City
Internet site(s) and find the following things to do.) Choose 3
attractions to visit, 3 places to shop, 3 restaurants where you would like to eat, 2 sports to do
or watch and 2 concerts, movies or plays to go to.
Concerts / Movies / Theater
6. (Go to the schedule
blank and write your choices on the day and time you wish to do them.)
Compare your completed travel schedule with a partner. Combine your plans into one. If you have
something planned at the same time, discuss your choices and decide on one activity.
About how much do you think your trip will cost? $
7. Find a new partner and compare and explain your travel plans.
1) Which plan is cheaper? MINE PARTNER
2) How much cheaper is it? $
3) Which plan is the busiest? MINE PARTNER
4) Do you like your plan better than your partner's? YES NO
5) What are two things from your partner's plan that you would like to add to your plan?