and your classmates will upload a picture of your choice to the PBwiki
web site. You will discuss the pictures on-line and in class and
choose the best picture in each category.
Look at the pictures your classmates
posted and ask them questions or make comments. You should also check
your picture and answer your classmates' questions.
First choose one of
your pictures and choose a category to enter it in. The categories are:
interesting, artistic, funny, and crazy. You may enter a different
picture in each category. Use the questions below to help you choose a
1. Is there something different/strange/unique about this picture?
2. Is there something more you want to know about this picture?
3. What does it make you wonder about?
1. Is this picture clear with good lighting?
2. Is it taken from an interesting angle?
3. Does it show lots of colors and shapes?
1. Does this picture make you laugh or smile?
2. Does it make you think of something funny?
3. Does it make you feel good to look at it?
1. Is this picture unusual?
2. Does something really strange or goofy?
3. Have you seen this kind of picture before?
Go to the
SeeSpeak web site at:
http://seespeak.pbwiki.com/FrontPage and choose the "Picture
Contest" folder with the category to enter your picture. Read "Picture
in the sidebar if you need help creating your picture page.
Choose a picture in each category that you
think is best. You cannot choose your own picture. Write some reasons
why you chose the picture on a note paper and bring it to class with
Classroom Part 1
Get together with a partner and discuss
your choices. Agree or disagree with your partner and give reasons.
Classroom Part 2
Make pairs with another partner and
discuss your choices again. You can use ideas and reasons from
your first partner in your discussions.
Classroom Part 3
You will discuss the pirctures and
choices together with the class and decide which pictures should