ABC's of Using MIDI Files on the Net Short and Concise.
Everything you need to know, but only what you absolutely need to know.
- Get a MIDI player or a MIDI plugin.
- Get software to unzip zipped MIDI files.
- The Best Way to Save MIDI Files to Your Disk
If you have a MIDI plugin installed and you want to save the file to your disk, try this.
- With Windows & Netscape, shift - left click the link.
With Windows & Internet Explorer, you must right click, then "save target as"
- With Macintosh & Netscape or Internet Explorer, option - click the link.
- Macintosh users will probably find a filetype & creator changer to be useful.
A Message to Maintainers of 'MIDI File' Pages